JLES is a multi-disciplined technical engineering company, offering consultancy, project management and construction solutions to public and private sector clients across the UK.
JLES now operate in 6 regional offices (Leeds, Manchester, Stoke, Berkhamsted and Chepstow) in our specialist areas of Adoption Management and Site Infrastructure, the way we work offers our clients the maximum flexibility in how they engage with us.
Over the last 14 years, we have established a reputation as a dynamic, innovative and results driven company who put quality, excellence and customer satisfaction at the heart of everything we do. We constantly strive to achieve real results for our clients and exceed their expectations every time, making sure that we follow through on our promises of providing complete engineering solutions on a fixed fee, lump sum basis.
So why choose us?
- Your site infrastructure and engineering requirements will become the top priority of the development industry’s leading specialists
- Reduce the strain on your vital internal resources
- Eradicate client risk from extra work and cost variation
- Avoid intermittent speculative contractor payments
- Effectively and quickly achieve bond reductions
- Receive fortnightly periodic progress updates
- Benefit from our 14 years company experience and excellent track record
- Make use of our industry recognised award winning systems and procedures
- Benefit from our long-term relationships with Local Authorities, Water Authorities and third party private, public and charitable organisations