Electrolux has launched its new range of Freestanding Cookers across the AEG and Zanussi brands.
The company explains that these ranges will utilise PlusSteam (in Zanussi models) and SteamBake (in AEG models) baking technology.
PlusSteam and SteamBake will enable consumers to add the right amount of humidity at the start of the cooking process, “resulting in great tasting baking results every time,” Electrolux claims.
Specifications for both brands are below:
• SurroundCook: Advanced fan technology “ensures that every part of your dish gets exactly the heat it needs”
• Food Sensor: This lets the user know when the desired temperature has been achieved
• Catalytic Self Cleaning: A special catalytic enamel cooker lining helps burn off food residue and grease when the cooker is hot.
• Family Sized Capacity
• Responsive Heat: Electrolux claims induction cooking is nearly twice as fast as using gas
• Easy to Clean: Special catalytic liners on the top, sides and back of the oven absorb grease and at high temperature the grease oxidises.
Contracts Channel, Electrolux PLC
03445 611 611