Now in their fifth year, the Housebuilder Product Awards were successfully launched in 2013 by Housebuilder Media to reward excellence in the products and systems used in UK housebuilding. The Housebuilder Product Awards are supported by HBF and NHBC, with judges from organisations including CPA, BBA, Robust Details and leading housebuilders.
Winning a Housebuilder Product Award gives an edge in a market that is ever more competitive and will generate invaluable publicity and exposure.
The winners celebrated at a winners lunch in the Summer in London and have the opportunity to showcase their product in a product innovation showcase at The Build Show event at the NEC in October.
The winners in each category will also go forward to be a finalist in the Product Category at our successful Housebuilder Awards in November for the chance to be crowned Product of the Year in front of an audience of more than 500 senior housebuilders and industry figures.
Best internal/interior product
- New Zealand pine timber staircase - TwoTwenty (Winner)
Best services product
- Verplas Thermal Ducting - Verplas (Winner)
Best building fabric product
- SIG House System incorporating Celcon elements from H+H - SIG Offsite and H+H (Winner)
Best kitchens and bathrooms product
- Inspira - Roca (Winner)
Best external product
- AquaSpira large diameter pipe - AquaSpira (Winner)
Best site product
- Knauf Airless Finish Light - Knauf UK (Winner)
Best health and safety product
- Gyproc AquaBead - British Gypsum (Winner)
Best business product
- Post Build Adoption - JLES Group (Winner)
Best brand new product
- Keylite Polar - Keylite Roof Windows (Winner)
Michael Black, Group development director, Bovis
Peter Caplehorn, Deputy chief executive & policy director, Construction Products Association
Claire Curtis-Thomas, CEO, BBA
Darren Dancey, Crest Nicholson
Dave Mitchell, Technical director, HBF
Dale Saunders, UK Associate technical director, Taylor Wimpey
Neil Smith, Head of research and innovation, NHBC
John Tebbit, Managing director, Robust Details Ltd
Steve Wielebski, W.A Consultancy Ltd