Housebuilder Product Awards 2019 - WINNERS
BEST BUILDING FABRIC PRODUCT
- Telescopic Underfloor Vent - Manthorpe Building Products (Winner)
BEST INTERNAL / INTERIOR PRODUCT
- Linear Living - Symphony Group (Winner)
BEST SERVICES PRODUCT
- Velux Active - Velux Company Ltd (Winner)
BEST KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS PRODUCT
- AEG ComfortLift Dishwasher - AEG (Winner)
BEST EXTERNAL PRODUCT
- Secura Grand - Tobermore (Winner)
BEST SITE PRODUCT
- ARC Eaves Insulator - ARC Building Solutions (Winner)
BEST HEALTH AND SAFETY PRODUCT
- GRP CopeKing - Stormking Plastics (Winner)
BEST BUSINESS PRODUCT
- Post Build Adoption - JLES (Winner)
BEST BRAND NEW PRODUCT
- ARC TCB Intumescent - ARC Building Solutions (Winner)
Housebuilder Product Awards 2019
The winners of the Housebuilder Product Awards 2019 received their trophies in June at a celebratory lunch overlooking St Paul’s Cathedral in London.
Maggie Philbin OBE spoke to the guests about her time at Tomorrow’s World and her passion for training and developing young people through her TeenTech initiative before presenting the winners with their trophies.
The nine winners of the Awards – listed below – now go through as finalists in the Product of the Year category of the Housebuilder Awards in October.
WINNERS - the winner from each category will be a finalist at the Housebuilder Awards 2019, a prestigious black tie evening event attended by nearly 600 senior housebuilding professionals, on Thursday 24 October 2019 at the InterContinental London - the O2.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Peter L. Caplehorn, Deputy Chief Executive & Policy Director - Construction Products Association
Claire Curtis-Thomas, CEO - BBA
Dale Saunders, UK Associate Technical Director - Taylor Wimpey
Neil Smith, Head of Standards, Innovation and Research - NHBC
Steve Wielebski, Consultant - W.A Consultancy
Michael Black, UK Head of Housing Development - WElink Group
Glynnis Poole, Planning and Technical Director - LiveWest