HOUSEBUILDER AWARDS 2022 - OPEN FOR ENTRIES - DEADLINE EXTENDED 20th MAY
This year's Housebuilder Awards Call for Entries are open and FREE TO ENTER!
The most coveted in the industry, the Housebuilder Awards are now in their 18th year and celebrate excellence in all aspects of the sector, including in customer satisfaction, marketing, design, staff development, regeneration and sustainability.
The Housebuilder Awards are free to enter and entry deadline is extended to Friday 20th May
If you have any questions then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HOUSEBUILDER AWARDS 2022 CATEGORIES
* please click on the below category to download the criteria
PRODUCT OF THE YEAR*
SMALL HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
MEDIUM HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
LARGE HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
CATEGORIES 1-12 ARE AVAILABLE TO ENTER
*PRODUCT OF THE YEAR - all winners from the Housebuilder Product Awards 2022 will be entered into this category and it will not be open to separate entries
**HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR - all entrants to categories 1-11 will be entered into the HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR categories..
SMALL HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR
MEDIUM HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR
LARGE HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR
.. and these will not be open to separate entries.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS - DEADLINE 20th May
Your entry must include the following:
- Completed entry form
- 500 word submission on a maximum of four sides A4 size including images and third party testimonials where appropriate. To be sent in either a pdf or word format.
- One digital high res jpeg image of the entry - to be used in future marketing if your entry is successful.
OPTIONAL EXTRA - you may wish to send the below as additional material
- A web browser link such as Youtube if relevant. Please also send us the password if it’s password protected.
WHAT SHOULD THE 500 WORD SUBMISSION INCLUDE - HINTS AND TIPS FOR YOUR ENTRY
The judges want to see winning entries - it makes their lives easier. So to impress them you should:
• Ensure your entry looks good - make the effort to submit a great entry that is fit to win a Housebuilder Award
• Play to the rules - stick to the 500 word limit, include testimonials and pictures.
• Make sure the entry is well written - get the best writer in the office to explain why your entry should win, or have the entries created professionally by an agency
• Use images well - a pictures tells a thousand words and it is perfectly acceptable to include pictures in the main entry
• Read and meet the criteria - the criteria for each category can be found above so show the judges how your entry meets these standards
• Back up with testimonials - judges love endorsements from third parties, the best of these should be with your main entry and can be additional to your 500 words
• It may be worth briefly mentioning within the main entry what support material is available. If supplying a video link we recommend keeping the video to under 5 minutes
• Avoid submitting entries that are rehashed press releases or are clearly not bespoke entries to The Housebuilder Awards.
Entries are open to developers, associated companies and contractors, where appropriate.
Entrants should show evidence of innovation and improvement over the past 18 months and developments/initiatives do not necessarily have to be completed, but entry must state what stage it is at.
Copyright approval must be obtained for all Material submitted.
Multiple entries can be submitted in all categories. Please complete one form per entry.Winners may advertise their success stating the year in which they won
Following the entry deadline of 20 May, a panel of expert judges from the housebuilding industry will meet to assess all entries and select the best from each category.
The finalists will be announced in Summer 2021.The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
Housebuilder Awards 2022 Judges
David Birkbeck, CEO - Design for Homes
Ian Bott, Associate Director - PRP
David Bryant, Chairman - HBF Small Developers Group
Laura Jenkinson, Director Planning Development and Regeneration - Avison Young
Grainne Gilmore, Head of Research - Zoopla
Jenny Herdman, Director - Home Building Skills Partnership
Richard Jones, Head of Residential - Arcadis
Iain Painting, Partner - Barton Willmore
Keira Proctor, MD - A Proctor Group
Ben Roskrow, Publishing Director - Housebuilder Media
John Slaughter, Director of External Affairs - HBF
Kay Francis, Head of Marketing and Communications - NHBC
Ian Heptonstall, Director - Action Sustainability
Alex Reid, Director - SEC Newgate