HOUSEBUILDER AWARDS - ENTER NOW!
The Housebuilder Awards - ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED 10 MAY
Awards ceremony - InterContinental London The 02 - 24 October 2019
Housebuilder Awards 'Call for Entries' is now open....
..Now in their 15th year, The Housebuilder Awards recognise innovation and excellence and have become the most coveted in the industry.
Success in these prestigious awards will enhance the reputation of your firm in the eyes of your customers, the government, Homes England and local authorities. With the government urging the industry not only to build more but to build better, tangible demonstrations of housebuilding excellence and quality are more important than ever for the advancement of your business. A Housebuilder Award provides that.
And this year we are introducing a new accolade for those working in the housebuilding industry - The Housebuilder Star Award. This award will go to an individual or team in the housebuilding industry which has gone the extra mile in the past year or more, achieving success or achievement in any area of the business.
Entry is FREE for all categories and the full details can be found by downloading the entry form.
DON'T MISS OUT AND ENTER BY 10 MAY (entries must be posted and emailed entries will not be accepted)
If you have any questions then please contact email@example.com
HOUSEBUILDER AWARDS 2019 CATEGORIES
* please click on the below category to download the criteria
12) the housebuilder star award (NEW FOR 2019)
PRODUCT OF THE YEAR*
SMALL HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
MEDIUM HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
LARGE HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
CATEGORIES 1-12 ARE AVAILABLE TO ENTER
*PRODUCT OF THE YEAR - all winners from the Housebuilder Product Awards 2019 will be entered into this category and it will not be open to separate entries
**HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR - all entrants to categories 1-10 will be entered into the HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR categories and these will not be open to separate entries.
Housebuilder Award Winners 2018 - AWARDS NIGHT
The Housebuilder Awards 2019 will be held at a prestigious black tie evening event on Thursday 24 October 2019 at the InterContinental London - The O2.
Tickets & the awards finalists will be launched in Summer 2019
HINTS AND TIPS FOR YOUR ENTRY
The judges want to see winning entries - it makes their lives easier. So to impress them you should:
• Ensure your entry looks good - make the effort to submit a great entry that is fit to win a Housebuilder Award
• Play to the rules - stick to the 500 word limit, 4 sides of A4 paper, staple don't bind the paper together
• Make ten copies of the main entry - these are sent to the judges before the panels meet, so make a good impression
• Include good quality colour images in these copied entries - this is what the judges will see first when assessing your entry
• Make sure the entry is well written - get the best writer in the office to explain why your entry should win, or have the entries created professionally by an agency
• Use images well - a pictures tells a thousand words and it is perfectly acceptable to include pictures in the main entry
• Read and meet the criteria - the criteria for each category can be found on the entry form so show the judges how your entry meets these standards
• Back up with testimonials - judges love endorsements from third parties, the best of these should be with your main entry and can be additional to your 500 words
• Include back-up information - More information can be submitted as back up - but it may be worth briefly mentioning within the main entry what support material is available
• Avoid submitting entries that are rehashed press releases or are clearly not bespoke entries to The Housebuilder Awards.
WhereInterContinental London - The O2
1 Waterview Drive