HOUSEBUILDER AWARDS - ENTER NOW
The Housebuilder Awards 2018 are now open to enter
ENTRY DEADLINE 10 MAY
Now in their 14th year, The Housebuilder Awards recognise innovation and excellence and have become the most coveted in the industry.
Entry is FREE and the categories cover all aspects of the industry including sustainability, marketing, design, customer satisfaction, regeneration, retirement homes, subcontractors and training.
(please click on the relevant category to see the entry criteria)
PRODUCT OF THE YEAR*
SMALL HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
MEDIUM HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
LARGE HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR**
CATEGORIES 1-12 ARE AVAILABLE TO ENTER
*PRODUCT OF THE YEAR - all winners from the Housebuilder Product Awards 2018 will be entered into this category and it will not be open to separate entries
**HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR - all entrants to categories 1-11 will be entered into the HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR categories and these will not be open to separate entries.
Please download the entry form to see the entry rules, complete and return with all documentation via the post by 10 MAY
If you have any questions then please contact email@example.com
Housebuilder Award Winners 2017 - AWARDS NIGHT
The Housebuilder Awards 2018 will be held at a prestigious black tie evening event on Thursday 1 November 2018 at the InterContinental London - The O2.
Tickets & the awards finalists will be launched in Summer 2018
HINTS AND TIPS FOR YOUR ENTRY
The judges want to see winning entries - it makes their lives easier. So to impress them you should:
• Ensure your entry looks good - make the effort to submit a great entry that is fit to win a Housebuilder Award
• Play to the rules - stick to the 500 word limit, 4 sides of A4 paper, staple don't bind the paper together
• Make nine copies of the main entry - these are sent to the judges before the panels meet, so make a good impression
• Include good quality colour images in these copied entries - this is what the judges will see first when assessing your entry
• Make sure the entry is well written - get the best writer in the office to explain why your entry should win, or have the entries created professionally by an agency
• Use images well - a pictures tells a thousand words and it is perfectly acceptable to include pictures in the main entry
• Read and meet the criteria - the criteria for each category can be found on the entry form so show the judges how your entry meets these standards
• Back up with testimonials - judges love endorsements from third parties, the best of these should be with your main entry and can be additional to your 500 words
• Include back-up information - More information can be submitted as back up - but it may be worth briefly mentioning within the main entry what support material is available
• Avoid submitting entries that are rehashed press releases or are clearly not bespoke entries to The Housebuilder Awards.